Committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Clarke Transport is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clarke Transport may upgrade this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This latest update to this policy is effective from 16th May 2018.
What we may collect
• Your browser type and operating system (as provided by your browser).
• Your IP address (as determined by our web hosting service).
• The page that linked to this website if you clicked a link to get here (as provided by your browser).
• We collect customer/delivery data which may contain personal information.
• Email is hosted within office 365 in UK data centres (cloud storage)
• If you email us at email@example.com we will refer your enquiry to the appropriate staff. Any personal information you enter (Name, email address, subject of the message and enquiry text) is stored in the email inbox for firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and may use this information for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• To periodically send emails about new services, offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. We do not share this information with any third party.
• Data may be shared with our carriers / partners, all information is used solely by us in conjunction with our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to contact us by email, you can tell us that you do not want the information to be used by Clarke Transport for our marketing purposes.
• If you wish us to delete the information collected from your emails, you may ask us to do this at any time by writing to the Chief Privacy Officer via the contact details given at www.clarketransport.co.uk/contact.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on your please write to the Chief Privacy Officer via the contact details given at http://www.clarketransport.co.uk/contact
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the Chief Privacy Officer via the contact details given at http://www.clarketransport.co.uk/contact We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.